My Life as a Recent College Grad
Being a recent grad is weird. You get thrown into the working world. Your friends start working. You become friends with people who are working. You tell people you just graduated every other day. You see people’s surprised looks when you tell them you actually have a job. You’re a real person.
Here’s how things have changed for me.
1. I pay for my groceries. And gas. And everything else. The good old parentals say I’m making money, and I need to fend for myself.
2. When I get home from work I always want a drink. A stiff one.
3. When my blackberry lights up red, my heart drops a little, as I pray it’s not a stressful email.
4. My lunch breaks are the brightest part of my day. I love them. ❤
5. I find myself talking about work. All the time.
6. Sundays are sad.
7. Mondays are even sadder.
8. A good meeting makes my week. I’m a dork.
9. A new idea excites me. Probably a little too much.
10. Mom bloggers have the ability to determine my mood.
I’m a working woman.
And I still love…love.