Breaking The Ice: Let’s Get To Know Each Other, Shall we?
June 27, 2011 at 9:00 am
I’m loving this unique “Breaking The Ice” Link Up from Perfectly Imperfect Jenn. It’s such a simple and fun way to get to know other bloggers and I’m excited to be a part of it.
I first discovered this link up while reading Savanah Smiles (love her). She invited her readers to join in on the fun and I jumped at the chance. Instead of sitting on the bleachers and watching from afar, I decided I wanted to play on the team because this sport is right up my alley.
My first link up feels good. Like, sparkles and bubbles and rainbows feel-good.
So here it goes.
1) Tell one thing not many people know about you.
I look up to so many people that have no idea who I am. AKA tons of secret crushes.
2) If you HAD to change your first name, what would you change it to?
I’ve always loved the name Isabelle. There’s something so unique about it.
3) What are your 3 favorite songs of the moment?
1. Summer in the City: Regina Spektor
2. I Feel Pretty/Unpretty: Glee Cast
3. Mean: Taylor Swift
4) List 3 goals on your life’s to-do list:
1. Continue writing consistently on this blog.
2. Finally make a decision on moving to Boston or staying put in Colorado.
3. Go back to Sevilla, Spain to visit my beautiful senora.
5) What is one of your favorite quotes?
“Too much of a good thing can be wonderful.” Mae West
6) Fill in the blank: If I had an extra 10 dollars to spend . . I would buy __________?
Tiny flower hair clips and nude lip gloss.
7) What’s your birth date?
April 15. Tax Baby.
8 ) Do you have a hidden talent and if so what is it?
I can cross my pinky toe. I don’t know many other people who have a double jointed pinky toe..
9) What do you think of when you hear the word blue?
The ocean in Cape Cod and how much I miss going there with my friends in the summers.
10) Finish this thought: I need . . .
My knee to heal from my soccer injury so I can walk, run and roam this summer freely. Ahh…a girl can hope.
Entry filed under: Uncategorized. Tags: breaking the ice, Link Up.