True Life: I’m a Newbie Blogger
August 5, 2011 at 9:04 am
Sooo, I love Fabulous but Evil and Mrs. Monologues. Their idea of introducing bloggers to each other is perfect for me since I’m a newbie in the community. I’d love to get to know more bloggers and add to my Google Reader of goodness as well as make some new blog friends!
I’m a blog admirer from afar sometimes, and I know it’s time to come out of hiding. I love reading other blogs, meeting new people and learning that there are other sparkly ballers out there just as geeky as I am.
I love to love in all aspects…romance, friendships, career and family. Love takes me over. I’m just THAT girl that cries at a movie trailer (yes, not even the actual movie), or tears up when someone tells me a story a friend told them about another friend’s amazing cousin’s best friend’s brother’s proposal. I’m admittedly sappy while at the same time in-your-face-snappy too. Don’t mistake my love for love for weakness. I tell it like it is, and I’m up front and honest. It’s the east coast in me.
This is muahhh: Having an awesome time on the dance floor as usual. Breaking out old school moves.
Me and the boyfriend: Pretty much sums it up here.
Anyways, to introduce myself, I thought I’d list a few of my favorite things…
- Anything sparkly.
- Getting to really know people–I want the details!
- Finding inspiring reads.
- Geeking out about social media and marketing.
- Chatting with my besties.
- Lord of the Rings.
- Most Bravo TV shows.
- Singers who belt it out, I’m talking Gospel belt here.
- Trying new restaurants.
- Chinese Food (Apparently my mom ate it all the time when she was preggers with me, so that’s why I’m a fiend.)
- Going to the movies and forgetting about everything else.
- Diet coke.
- Twinkle lights.
- Soccer and tennis.
- My madre.
- Sevilla, Spain.
- My senora from Sevilla, Spain.
- Creative copy that pulls at my heart strings.
- Awkward hallway dances when you don’t know which way to go.
- The Glee Project.
- Snickers when you haven’t had one in forever.
- Bloggers who are as excited to chit chat with me as I am with them!
- Link Ups–These things are amazeballs.
- When my cell phone dies and I feel a sense of freedom.
- Adam Levine from Maroon 5. Do I dare say he’s…sexy? Yep, he is.
- Forever 21.
- Flower headbands.
- And so much more….
Entry filed under: Uncategorized. Tags: Link Up, Newbie blogger, True Life I'm a Blogger.