Yum For Your Party: Easy, Colorful Holiday Snack
I love easy, whimsical party eats. A bit of playfulness, color & a lot of taste makes for the perfect holiday party palate pleaser.
One of my faves?
A Chex Mix Party Bowl. 15 minutes in the kitchen means an entire night of happy eaters.
Chex Mix Peanut buter & Chocolate Blast: An easy-to-make muchy that you’ll catch your hands in way too often. Isn’t that what the holidays are for?
6 cups of Chex Mix
1 cup of white vanilla baking chips
1 cup peanut butter chips
1 cup red and green M&Ms
1) Put 3 cups of chex mix into a bowl.
2) Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave for about 60 seconds.
3) Stir until smooth and pour over the bowl of chex mix. Mix to evenly coat each chex.
4) Spread chex mix over a sheet pan evenly and pop in the fridge for 5 minutes until chocolate sets.
5) Repeat steps 1-4 with peanut butter chocolate chips and another 3 cups of chex mix.
6) Break apart the cooled chex mix and add into a bowl.
7) Add 1 cup of colorful m&m’s and serve!