How To Create Frames On Instagram: Frametastic
Frametastic allows you to take your photos and put them into fun frames and backgrounds. I love taking photos and putting a little twist on them, especially when it’s super easy. You can find frametastic in your iphone app store, along with similar apps you can download for free.
Once you create your framed photo, you can add a filter, border or background to it. You can also share in many ways, but I prefer to do it via instagram. It’s my first choice since you can add another filter to the photo as a final step–the cherry on top of the photo cake.
I’ve played around a bit, and here are some of my fun creations.
1) My “Peek-a-boo” of Boston. A photo reveal of sorts.
2) The stages of drinking–as sipped by my friend and myself. 🙂
3) Which froyo would you want to take a bite of?
4) Taking a typical photo of your friends and adding some pizazz to it.
5) Boston’s charming North End–with a neon bright filter finish.