Healthy Eating [In Photos]
I’ve begun a journey of eating healthy (er) than usual. I still enjoy the occasional (okay, semi-frequent) sweets, and indulge when I feel I deserve it (after any bad day), BUT, for the most part, I’ve been doing well! From preparing my meals for the week every Sunday, to upping my intake of fruits and veggies, I’m feeling much…lighter.
Some things I’ve learned:
- Rice & pasta is much healthier in smaller doses. Watch the portion size!
- Measure out food and use a scale to understand exactly how much you’re consuming.
- Cook in large batches so you have leftovers that last for days (even if you’re just one person).
- Trade in spinach for lettuce in your salads–it keeps you much fuller.
- Invest in plenty of clementines. These are the greatest on-the-go snack.
Now, enjoy my healthy food journey with some tasty meals I’ve whipped up.